JORDAN ARAGON, S.A.U. is a Spanish company with address in Barrio Nuevo Street, 40 – 50639 Figueruelas (Zaragoza), with tax identification number A-50654540 and recorded in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza Volume 2096, Page 160, Sheet Z17453, inscription 13.
If you want to contact us you can via:
- Postal mail
- Email email@example.com
- Or phone: +34 976 108 664
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPIERTY
- The website www.jordan-ar.com is property of Jordan Aragon, S.A.U.
- The texts, images, sounds, animations, videos and the rest of this website’s content subjected to protection are JORDAN’s ARAGON S.A.U. exclusive property, or otherwise third parties that have authorized are JORDAN ARAGON S.A.U for its use.
- All the logos, brands and industrial designs that appear in this website are part of the INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY registered by JORDAN ARAGON S.A.U, forbidding any type of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication and transformation without JORDAN’s ARAGON S.A.U explicit authorization.
At no time shall it be understood that access and surfing by the Consumer implies a renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of these rights on behalf JORDAN ARAGON, S.A.U or, nd, where applicable, its third party PARTNERS.
EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY OF JORDAN ARAGON, S.A.U.
With regard to the accuracy of the information transmitted. The information contained in the website has been elaborated exclusively with divulging character and it does not have an official value, except when it is indicated.
The existing information and contents can be changed or withdrawn with no previous warning. In the same way we reserve the right to make improvements or changes in the products, services, designs or programs used for its functioning at any moment with no previous warning.
TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH AND GERMAN
All the information and documents available in the English and German versions of this website are provided just for informative purposes. In case of a discrepancy between the English and/or German version and the original version in Spanish, the latter shall prevail.
Jordan Aragón, S.A.U., henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is the responsible of the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the regulation (UE) 2016/679 27th April 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for that reason the following information regarding the processing is provided:
The goal of the processing: maintaining a commercial relationship with the User. The planned operations to perform the processing are:
- Referral of commercial communications via email. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their collaborators or providers (in the case of a promotion agreement). In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carrying out statistical analyses
- Processing orders, requests, or any other queries that the User requests using any type of contact available.
Data collection criteria: Data will be kept as long as there is a common interest to carry out the goal of the processing. When it is no longer needed to carry out that goal this data will be deleted using the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or its complete deletion.
Data communication: The data will be not communicated to third parties except for legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to remove their consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and suppression of their data and limitation or opposition of its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if they consider that the processing does not conform to the current regulations.
Contact details to exercises your rights:
Postal address: Barrio Nuevo Street, 40 – 50639 Figueruelas (Zaragoza). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The users, through the marking of the appropriate boxes and the data entry in the input fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in the download forms, accept expressly, freely and unequivocally, that their data is needed to attend their query by the service provider. The inclusion of data in the rest of the input fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible to communicate any modification regarding them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees explicitly the users that their personal data will not be, in any case, shared with third parties and that in the case of transferring data they will ask previously for express consent, informed and unequivocal by the Users. All the data solicited through the website are compulsory because they are needed in order to guarantee an optimum service for the User. In the case that this data is not provided there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
In accordance with the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data the RESPONSIBLE is in compliance with all the current GDPR standards for the data processing under their responsibility and manifestly with the principals described in the section 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are treated licitly, loyally and transparently in relation with the party concerned and adequately, pertinently and, limitedly in relation with the goals as those for which they were processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees they have implemented reasonable, technical, and organizational measures established by the GDPR designed to secure the Users’ rights and liberties and they have communicated the Users adequate information to exercise them.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of these Terms and Conditions of use will be governed by the Spanish legislation and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza.
JORDAN ARAGON, S.A.U 2017. All rights reserved; reproduction in part or in whole without permission is prohibited.